Saturday, November 14, 2009

The Littlest Print Exchange

Recently I participated in "The Littlest Print Exchange" , which involved an edition of 50- 3.5in x 3.5in prints The practice of a coordinating a print exchange creates an opportunity for printmakers, such as myself, to create an edition of prints, in this case 50, which are then combined with the prints of other artists to create portfolios. These portfolios then get redistributed back to each of the printers. In exchange for the 50 prints I gave, I get 50 different ones in return. Usually exchanges have  coordinating sizes and/or themes.  I can't wait to see all of the little guys!

This is an image of my participating print--pretty close to actual size!
It is a screenprint on Mexican wood paper.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maggie,
    Received my portfolio today, it was waiting for me on my return from the holidays. I have a little Maggie White, cool! :-)
    Happy printing! L

    ReplyDelete