Sunday, July 31, 2011

MACHINE PROJECT/WALKER ART CENTER

Below is a poster I printed for a collaborative project between Machine Project and the Walker Art Center in Minneapolis, MN.  Machine asked an array of artist to design posters advertising each event held for the Museum’s Open Field summer jubilee. Many of the artists participated in an ad lib screen-printing extravaganza, in what I imagine was a spray of squeegees and ink, and all around blast, I am sure! The featured poster below was designed by my dear friend and regular here on my blog, Miss Emily Joyce, along with addition design help from the very talented Shannon Losorelli. As you can imagine at this point, it would be hard to see anyone else printing her work! So, I did this run of 50-- 26" x 26" prints, black ink on white bond paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment